We are so happy that your journey has led you to UCC Medfield! It is our prayer that you have received a warm welcome to our community and that you are finding ways to get involved in our church community. If you are interested in becoming a church member, please join us for our membership classes: “The Discover” and “The Belong” courses. Get to know Pastor Phil and Pastor Karen and find out what it means to be part of a Discipleship Model Church. Please plan to attend both meeting times. Childcare will be provided. Email Pastor Karen for more details or to express interest!
Sunday, January 21 from 12:30 pm - 2 pm (NEW TIME due to the Patriots Game!)
Sunday, January 28 from 3:30 pm - 5 pm
New Member Sunday will be held on February 11
The Discover and Belong courses are designed to inform you about what orders the values of our community and also to provide you with a community building experience.
May God give you a desire to grow, a place to plug in, and a gift to share.
Where can I learn more about the church before I join?
The church offers 2 classes designed to help people learn about the church and also to prepare them for church membership: the discover class and the belong class.
What is church membership at UCC Medfield?
Becoming a member of UCC Medfield recognizes 2 things:
1. Your commitment to the church as your spiritual home.
2. The church’s commitment to support and provide Christian nurture to you and your family.
What will I gain from these courses?
- spend time with other new people and the pastors.
- learn about the discipleship model and how it has influenced UCC Medfield. -review the membership vows, discuss questions.
- go over church structure and ways to get involved.
- discuss how the basic Christian journey compels us into service.