What to Expect at Sunday Worship
Steps to take:
- Choose a worship service to attend. We offer a traditional worship service at 9:30 am and a praise service at 11 am during the school year and one service at 9:30 am during the summer. Check out the church calendar to ensure the worship service you are planning to attend is available.
- We recommend coming 10 minutes early to find parking and a seat. Parking is available on Miller Street, in the funeral home parking lot, and in the parking lot across Route 109 from the church (Middlesex Savings Bank parking lot.) Please do not park in the Bank of America drive-through lane or driveways.
- Contact and Directions are on the website. Feel free to contact us!
- If you have children, please bring them along! We have a staffed nursery at both services! Pre-K through 5th grade Sunday School is currently offered at the 9:30 am service ALL year round! Kid-friendly activity packets are available at the 11 am service for children Pre-K and up who attend with their parents. 6th and 7th grade Sunday School is available at the 9:30 am service most Sundays during the program year excluding Communion Sundays. Students are encouraged to attend worship and receive communion with their families on those Sundays
- We do not have a required dress code at our services. Our congregation generally follows a business-casual dress code, with jeans and shorts allowed.
- Visit the welcome table in the Church Lobby before the service for help answer any questions you might have about our facilities or our children's programs.
- Come to coffee hour and enjoy a cup of joe while meeting some new people!
We hope you enjoy your visit with us! We look forward to meeting you!